Hardwood floors, naildown, gluedown, laminate flooring, baseboards, custom crown molding
Wood floors can be sanded & refinished to bring back it’s natural beauty
Damages caused by water, pets, weather or lack of maintenance can all be repaired
Looking for professional Wood Floor Services in Arizona?
Master of Wood Floors offers expert wood flooring services such as wood & laminate floor installation, hardwood floor sanding, staining & refinishing, restoration and repairs of the existing wood floors in Phoenix Arizona at affordable rates for residential and commercial properties. If you’re looking for a specialist in wood floor installation and a proffesional hard wood floor sanding & refinishing company in Phoenix area who can provide great quality work and excellent services, then you found the right company...
Bringing out the best in your wood floors is our ambition and our motivation. At Master of Wood Floors, we have a deep respect for the nature's creations and we want to bring it's original beauty back into your house.
As a professional wood flooring company in Phoenix we handle all aspects of laminate, hardwood and engineered floor. We provide personal attention to details and only high quality workmanship. In addition to our quality wood floor installations, hardwood flooring sanding and refinishing, Master of Wood Floors uses quality products that will provide you the best looks and longevity.
Master of Wood Floors has the experience and expertise to get the job done right the first time. Thank you for the opportunity to gain your business and we look forward to hearing from you soon.Contact us for a free In-Home Estimate 7 days a week, evening & weekend appointments available (602) 689-6652
We service greater Phoenix area including surrounding cities such as Phoenix, Flagstaff, Sedona, Prescott, Tucson, New River, Anthem, Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Fountain Hills, Cave Creek, Glendale, Sun City, Peoria, Surprise, Tempe, Mesa, and Chandler. If your city is not listed here, give us a call and check with us if we service your area.
Why is Wood flooring a good choice for my home?
Wood Floors are the “Green” choice
- Hardwood floors are durable; lasting virtually a lifetime with proper hardwood floor care
- When it comes to type of hardwood and engineered floor, there are a variety of wood species, finishes, stains, and patterns from which to select
- Wood floors are repairable and it has a timeless style
- Wood floors are environmentally friendly
- Wood is both renewable and recyclable
- Wood does not collect dust and other allergens, many leading health associations agree that wood floors are the perfect choice for a healthy home
- When proper wood floor care is maintained, wood floor installation increases the real estate market value of a home and enhances its desirability
For a classic, artistic, contemporary or historic style of wood floors call us first!